Announcement: SQUID GAMES 18 hr. game Feb 2021 $ prize
ALL YOU CAN SHOOT!3 FULL HOURS OF EVERYTHING!
- Full Entrance/all feilds
- Full Face Mask,
- Basic Paintball Gun, Tank, Hopper
- Unlimited Ammo, Unlimited Games
- Ammo includes 1 hopper per game
- This feature is not included
BASIC 10 PARTY!EVERYTHING YOU NEED
- Includes everything for 10 players for 3 hours plus 1 hr for party! $49 for additional players
- Includes 1 Paint grenade
- Unlimited ammo, chest protector ,mask, paintball gun,
- FREE water, sodas and 3, 1 topping pizzas!
- Party, must be reserved $100 non refundable deposit when booking. date can be changed at NC
- This feature is not included
ULTIMATE PARTY!WHEN YOU WANT IT ALL!
- Everything in the basic PLUS!
- Your own PRIVATE REFF! To all maps
- New Full camo jumpsuits for everyone to take home. EVERYONE gets Grenades, T-shirts, New mask, upgraded gun and paint, (much ligher and accurate), Extra pizza! PLUS
- Change from reg.PB (hurts) to full auto JELLYBALL and/or NEW shotgun SPLAT MASTER as much as you like
- TThis feature is not included
Frequently Asked Questions
- WHAT IS PAINTBALL?
Paintball is a high adrenaline, highly strenuous game where participants shoot each other with paintball projectiles at a high rate of speed. This recreational activity in which players compete, individually or as a team, to eliminate opponents by tagging them with .68 caliber paintballs. Game play varies in style and composition but often range from speed-ball to organized scenario games.
Players will have a fun-filled and exciting time on any one of our fields. Paintball is more closely related to tag and dodge ball than to any other sport or activity. Paintball games last 10-20 minutes and have set objectives ranging from capture the flag to elimination of the other team (like in dodge ball). In all paintball games, a player is eliminated when they are “marked” by a paintball. A paintball is a round, thin-skinned gelatin capsule with colored liquid inside it.
Paintballs are similar to large round vitamin capsules or bath oil beads. The fill inside paintballs is non-toxic, non-caustic, water-soluble and biodegradable. It rinses out of clothing and off skin with mild soap and water.
- WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
We suggest you wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing that cover as much exposed skin as possible. Hooded sweatshirts, sweat pants, and good running shoes with ankle support are suggested. SC Village has a small shop where you can purchase paintball apparel including disposable jump suits.
- DOES GETTING SHOT WITH A PAINTBALL HURT?
The sting of the paintball is part of the mystique of the game. So, while getting “marked” by a paintball might sting a little, the sensation is similar to getting snapped by a rubber band and will usually go away in a couple seconds. You may be subject to bruising from such impact and/or minor scratches or cuts from running, jumping and rolling around in rugged terrain.
- CAN I BRING MY OWN EQUIPMENT? MY OWN PAINTBALLS?
Yes you can bring your own marker, mask, chest protector, and other safety equipment. No outside store bought paintballs are allowed in the park for safety reasons.